X-treme Knockout Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» pokoje dla dzieci galeria
Havoc and Choas has come to XKW!( for the first show) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:20 pm by Guest

» pokoje goscinne kraków klatt
Havoc and Choas has come to XKW!( for the first show) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 10:31 pm by Guest

» blackjack online for real money
Havoc and Choas has come to XKW!( for the first show) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 10:28 pm by Guest

» fish oil brands
Havoc and Choas has come to XKW!( for the first show) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 4:43 pm by Guest

» buy tramadol sr online without a prescription
Havoc and Choas has come to XKW!( for the first show) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:01 am by Guest

» pokoje koszalin
Havoc and Choas has come to XKW!( for the first show) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 10:34 pm by Guest

» buy backlinks backlink service
Havoc and Choas has come to XKW!( for the first show) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 10:14 pm by Guest

» Practically as chintzy as files
Havoc and Choas has come to XKW!( for the first show) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 3:11 pm by Guest

» анамнез гинекологический
Havoc and Choas has come to XKW!( for the first show) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 3:29 am by Guest

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 134 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:13 pm

Havoc and Choas has come to XKW!( for the first show)

Go down

Havoc and Choas has come to XKW!( for the first show) Empty Havoc and Choas has come to XKW!( for the first show)

Post  dreagan Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:48 am

The Titon Tron flashes on.
-
The fans can see Selena standing by a door with a smile.
-
The crowd cheers!
-
Selena: Hello again XKW fans. I have been running around all night trying to get interviews with all the new talent. And I have now come to this locker room, But i just don't know who's it is.
-
The camera zooms in on the door and the fans can see the name tag has been removed.
-
Selena begins to speak once more with excitement in her voice.
-
Selena: Let's not waste anymore time and let's see if we can get a interview.
-
Selena knocks on the door...
-
There is no answer.
-
Selena knocks once again.
-
There is still no answer, But Selena can hear a faint voice inside.
-
Selena looks at the camera puzzled and begins to talk softly.
-
Selena: Ok XKW fans.... Lets just peak in here and see who is exactly in here, and maybe I can get the interview.
-
Selena slowly opens the door ajar and peeks in.
-
After a few seconds of looking in the locker room Selena turns to the camera with a frighting look on her face and speaks softly one again.
-
Selena: Maybe I will come back to this one a little later.
-
Selena hurries away looking frighten.....
-
The microphone of the camera picks up the voice of the camera man.
-
*** mmmm.... wonder why she left so quickly***
-
As the camera moves closer to the door you can see a hand slowly open it just enough where the camera fits in side.
-
*** The camera then zooms in****
-
The room is dark except a part where candles are flickering on a table.
-
A strange figure appears from the shadows, wearing a dark hooded robe.
-
The camera tries to zoom in for a closer look with no prevail.
-
Then the microphone finally picks up a voice.
-
Man: They have not yet seen destruction.
-
Man: they have not yet seen havoc,and choas.
-
The man with the dark robe beings to take his fingers across the burning candles as they flicker. The microphone faintly picks up a sizzling sound.
-
****The camera man speaks softly****
-
My god he is burning his fingers.
-
The dark figure begins to speak once more.
-
The wrestlers here in XKW, will fade into darkness, they will also learn that I will be the leader of this federation. They will all cringe when they hear the name of DREAGAN!!!!!!!
-
Dreagan then starts to put each candle out one at a time until all you can see is a stream of light appearing through the door where it is ajar.
-
**** Dreagan looks up at the light and begins to laugh!****
-
The camera drops to the floor and spins for a second to stop where you can see the legs of the man holding the camera running down the hall. then the camera goes black.

dreagan

Back to top Go down