X-treme Knockout Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» pokoje dla dzieci galeria
Some RP's Me And Super Mac Made In Our Old Fed I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:20 pm by Guest

» pokoje goscinne kraków klatt
Some RP's Me And Super Mac Made In Our Old Fed I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 10:31 pm by Guest

» blackjack online for real money
Some RP's Me And Super Mac Made In Our Old Fed I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 10:28 pm by Guest

» fish oil brands
Some RP's Me And Super Mac Made In Our Old Fed I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 4:43 pm by Guest

» buy tramadol sr online without a prescription
Some RP's Me And Super Mac Made In Our Old Fed I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:01 am by Guest

» pokoje koszalin
Some RP's Me And Super Mac Made In Our Old Fed I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 10:34 pm by Guest

» buy backlinks backlink service
Some RP's Me And Super Mac Made In Our Old Fed I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 10:14 pm by Guest

» Practically as chintzy as files
Some RP's Me And Super Mac Made In Our Old Fed I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 3:11 pm by Guest

» анамнез гинекологический
Some RP's Me And Super Mac Made In Our Old Fed I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 3:29 am by Guest

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 134 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:13 pm

Some RP's Me And Super Mac Made In Our Old Fed

Go down

Some RP's Me And Super Mac Made In Our Old Fed Empty Some RP's Me And Super Mac Made In Our Old Fed

Post  Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:28 pm

*Camera Cuts To The Back Where Super Yoshi & Selena Are Talking*

SY- So What do you say Layla, Me and You this Friday go get something to eat?

Selena- Well, I don't really know Yoshi.

SY- Come on babe it will be fun.

Selena- Okay but just something to eat.

Selena- WATCH OUT!

*Super Mac Runs Behind Super Yoshi And Hits Him In The Back Of His Head With His Fist And Then They Brawl For A Few Seconds Until Selena Breaks Them Up*

Selena- STOP IT YOU TWO! YOUR MAKING FOOLS OF YOURSELVES!

SY- Tell that to this crazy dude over there.Hey Man What are you thinking you Crazy?

SM: Oh Layla i bet your thinking were fighting over you well were not its just as i say taking out the garbage one step at a time.

SY- Taking out the garbage eh? How about you fight me tonight 1 on 1 and we will see who is the garbage you little sack potatoe.

*Super Yoshi Then Kicks Mac And Picks Him Up In A Gutwrench Powerbomb And Slams Him Into A Table Executing A LEGENDARY Gutwrench Powerbomb Through A Table*

*Super Yoshi Walks Around With His Arm Around Selenas Shoulder Holding Her Close*

*Super Mac Gets Up On His Knees With Little Consicouness*

SM- Oh your walking away now but will see who will be walking away sucessfully tonight!
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

{Second RP We Made}

*Super Mac Enters The Rings And Finishes Up His Entrance*

*The Referee Signals For A Bell And The Bell Rings Then The Match Starts*

*Super Yoshi Exploits His Quickness And Takes Control Of The Match Quickly*

*Super Yoshi Hits Super Mac With A Legendary Ear Slap Showing No Respect*

*SUPER MAC FALLS AND IS KNOCKED OUT COLD*

*THE REFEREE IS FORCED TO STOP THE MATCH!!*

Ring Announcer- SUPER YOSHI WINS THE MATH AND DEFEATS SUPER MAC!!!!

*Super Yoshi Starts To Celebrate And Layla Starts To Ring To The Ring*

*Super Yoshi Helps Her Inside The Ring*

*Layla Hugs Super Yoshi And He Finishes Celebrating Then Walks Away From The Ring Into The Back With Layla*
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

{Third RP We Made}

*A Little Bit After Super Yoshi And Selena Get To The Back The Camera Cuts To Them Talking Again*

Selena- YES! I will go on a date with you!

SY- Ok Layla I'll pick you up at around 7:00 PM

*Then Two Men In Black Mask Come Running From Behind*

*One Of The Masked Men Hit Super Yoshi In The Back Of His Head With A Lead Pipe Executing A LEGENDARY Lead Pipe To The Back Of The Head*

*Super Yoshi Falls Down Holding His Head In Pain*

*The Second Mask Man Grabs Selena And Runs Away With Her To Some Place Else*

*The First Mask Man Pulls His Mask Off Revealing He Is Super Mac*

*Super Mac Laughs*

SM- Why i am now the last man standing and your the one on the floor now.

*Super Mac Starts To Walks Away*

*Super Yoshi Gets Up And Grabs Super Mac In A German Suplex Position With Some Consiousness*

*Super Yoshi Executes A LEGENDARY German Suplex*

*Super Yoshi Picks Him Up In A Somoan Drop And Asks Super Mac Where The Other Guy Went*

SM- LOCKER ROOM! LOCKER ROOM! LOCK

*Super Yoshi Cuts Him Off Before He Finishes And Executes A HardCore Attitude Adjustment On Super Mac*

*Super Yoshi Jogs To The Locker Room*

*Super Yoshi See's Selena Mouth Closed With Tape And Her Hands Tied Behind Her Back*

*Super Yoshi Askes Selena Where He Went*

Selena- HE SAID SOMETHING ABOUT MAKING A ANNOUNCEMENT IN THE RING!

SY- Okay. I want you to come with me.

*Super Yoshi Grabs A Barbed Wire Bat And Runs With Selena To Ringside*

*Super Yoshi Runs To The Ring And Selena Stands By A Barricade Near The Crowd*

*Super Yoshi Enters The Ring While The Masked Men Isnt Looking And With All His Strength Hits Him In The Back Of The Head With The Barbed Wire Bat*

*Super Mac Then Walks Out To Ringside Still Groggy To See Super Yoshi Beating Down Super Mac's Partner*

*Super Mac Then Spots Selena And Runs Infront Of Her*

*Super Mac Then Runs Toward Selena And Spears Her Through The Barricade Executing A LEGENDARY Spear*

*Selena FALLS AND IS KNOCKED OUT COLD!!!!*

*Super Mac Then Grabs A Microphone Without Super Yoshi Noticing*

SM- Oh poor Selena so sweet, so sweet, so elegant and, so injured

*Super Mac Runs To The Back*

*EMT's Pull Up And Take Selena Away To A Ambulance Truck*

*Super Yoshi Chases After Super Mac Running Behind Him Out The Building To A Few Blocks Away Until He Comes To A Dumpster And Super Yoshi Runs From Behind Super Mac And Spears Him Into A Dumpster Leaving A Dent In It*

SY- Boy you picked the wrong guy to mess with, now i'm gonna have to deal with you the hard way.

*Super Yoshi Punches Super Mac In The Face A Few Times And Then Drops Him*

*Super Yoshi Then Kicks Super Mac Face Into The Dumpster*

*Super Yoshi Picks Up Super Mac In A Chokeslam*

SY- SAY GOODNIGHT BOY!

*Super Yoshi Chokeslams Super Mac On Top Of The Dumpster Executing A LEGENDARY Chokeslam*

*Super Yoshi Leaves Super Mac On Top Of The Dumpster And Catches The EMT's Before They Leave And Rides With Them*

*Super Mac Walks Up To His Replica At The Dumpster And Mocks Super Yoshi*

Super Mac- SAY GOODNIGHT BOY! Hahahahahahahaha

*Super Mac Gets In His Ferrari And Drives Away*

*Super Yoshi Hears A Ferrari Pass By And Realizes That Super Mac Drives A Ferrari And Tells The EMT's He Will Be At The Hospital Later*

*Super Yoshi Calls A Taxi And Tells The Driver To Follow The Ferrari*

*Super Mac Stops At A Bar And Super Yoshi Stops There A Few Minutes Later*

*Super Yoshi Pays The Driver And Gets Out The Car*

*Super Yoshi Takes Out Some Brass Knuckles From His Pocket And Picks Them On And Walks Inside The Bar*

*Super Yoshi Then See's Super Mac Ordering Drinks

Super Mac- One Corona Sir

*Super Yoshi Walks Behind Super Mac Slowly And Quietly*

SY- ORDER UP!

*Super Mac Turns Around And Super Yoshi Punches Him And Then They Brawl For A Few Seconds In The Bar Until Super Mac Face Is Nearly Full Of Blood*

*Super Yoshi Leaves Super Mac On The Floor And Takes His Car Keys And Walks Out The Bar And Walks Out And Uses Super mac Car And Rives To The Hospital*

*Super Mac Gets Up A Few Minutes Later And Gives Up*

Super Mac- You know what? SCREW THIS!!

*Super Mac Busts A Bottle On Some Random Person Head And Walks Out The Bar And Screams*

Super Mac- I HOPE THOSE FEW MINUTES IT TOOK YOU TO BEAT ME UP WILL BE THE REASON Selena DIES!!!!!!!!!

*Super Mac Walks Away*

{Fourth & Final RP}
{Trent Is Allowed To Post In This RP Only}

*A Few Days After The Incident*

*Super Yoshi Is Seen Sitting On A Chair Looking At Layla In The Hospital Who Is In A Coma*

*Doctor Walks In*

Doctor- Sir I'm Afraid She Might Be In A Coma For Another Week Or So

SY- Ok Thank You For Notifying Me

*DJ Then Walks In The Room And Sees Super Yoshi*

DJ- YOSHI! What are you doing here?

SY- Just Waiting For Layla To Get Out Of This Coma Super Mac Put Her In

DJ- Dude cmon we'll talk about it someplace else

SY- No I Wont Leave Until I Can Hear Her Say 1 Word

*DJ Then Whispers Something To Super Yoshi And Super Yoshi Starts To Smile After DJ Is Finish Talking*

SY-DJ I Would Love That To Happen!

Back to top Go down